Thursday, January 19, 2012

In a Girls World

Yesterday, I found a beautiful photo of what  was clearly a girls room and I was instantly reminded of the fact that I would never have a room like it with a husband and 2 growing boys at home. Of course I'd never trade in my fab family for the sake of decor but I refuse to give up being inspired by the delicacy of white linen, lace, and toile!

For everyone who dreams of exploring the more feminine side of decorating, these are for you:

Inspiration Shot from Style at Home magazine (online)

Boys could absolutley not resist dropping food or rubbing mud on these white chairs!
Elle Decor.com

Oooh, white, pink satin, and glass - all no no's in a house of boys!
DecorPad.com

I'll keep dreaming...and living vicariously through my clients and magazines!